A compendium of craft masquerading as art, art masquerading as craft, and craft extending its middle finger.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Am I the Only One Seeing This?


I've always been a big fan of B3TA's Phallic Logo Awards, an amazing collection of hilarious inadvertently phallic logos. Graphic designers can be incredibly sneaky, or they can be incredibly clueless. Turnabout is fair play. You all know that Extreme Craft is all about the laaaaaaaadiez, recent comments nonwithstanding. I am pleased to share the American Museum of Ceramic Art's fantastic vagina-centric logo with all of you. HOLY SHIT! I think I saw this exact diagram in Sex Ed class when I was in sixth grade. Mad props to the museum's graphic designer for adding some subversion to a normally male-dominated world. Take that, all of you macho potters!


LINK to AMOCA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home