A compendium of craft masquerading as art, art masquerading as craft, and craft extending its middle finger.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Vacaaaaation

Hi, Everybody!

Sorry for the brief flicker in Extreme Craft coverage. I'm in lovely Jefferson City, Missouri for the week. I'm maxxxing, relaxing, and doing some crafty wedding planning for my October nuptials. Extreme Craft will resume its regularly scheduled programming next week. What do you have to look forward to? Does a tutorial in D.I.Y. whipmaking sound EXTREME enough?

Heart,

Garth

2 Comments:

At 7/19/2006 11:19:00 PM, Blogger juliejackson said...

Dude! Let me know if, in the course of planning for your wedding, you come up with a favorite cuss phrase and I'll stitch it up as a wedding gift!

 
At 7/19/2006 11:41:00 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Whip making :-) !!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home