A compendium of craft masquerading as art, art masquerading as craft, and craft extending its middle finger.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

TAMBO: First Blood!


Pffffffft! I've written about TamponCrafts in Extreme Craft before. Tampons have always been useful objects to have around--my friend Mary used to use the applicators as candle molds back in the 70's. The good folks at TamponCrafts have raised the stakes in the tampon craft game with their new TAMPON GUN project. This useful D.I.Y. tutorial will show you how to turn our cottony little friends into projectiles. Still not tough enough for you? Try accessorizing with the tampon bandolier! Please take special note of their warning not to use...erm "worn" tampons. You can also download this nifty video of the gun in action.

LINK via BoingBoing

2 Comments:

At 7/28/2006 07:16:00 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Great link, thanks! Really clears up that X-mas gift giving dilemma.

 
At 7/30/2006 09:39:00 PM, Blogger MaryB said...

I tell ya', Garth, between the two of us we just keep that tampon-art meme wafting through the atmosphere. A new business venture, perhaps? (And I LOOOOOOVVVE the garth and claire website - I'm booking the Deville, baby. (Will I get to meet Cruella?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home