A compendium of craft masquerading as art, art masquerading as craft, and craft extending its middle finger.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Indie Craft Experience!


If you live in the Atlanta area...or if you have the means to get yourself there, it would behoove you to attend tommorow's Indie Craft Experience event at the Defoor Center. There will be a bazillion craft vendors, great bands like the Orphins, dp3, and Tiger in the Grass, and a FASHION SHOW featuring Atlanta's finest design talent. The fashion show will be emceed by yours truly, and I'll be playing show and tell with some great kraftwerk that's been featured on the site. Come out to say hello! It's the Indie Craft event of the year!

LINK

2 Comments:

At 6/15/2006 02:41:00 PM, Blogger Adrien said...

Garth, I feel like such a degenerate. I just found your blog. Coolness surrounds you. Come down to sunny Flor-ree-duh for my Atomic Holiday Bazaar in December. We need more people like you here, now!! I'm going back to your blog so I can see everything you posted!

 
At 6/15/2006 02:47:00 PM, Blogger Adrien said...

omg, you are f###king, hysterical. your "leg spreader" norman rockwell plate had me sliding off of my chair. going back in for more! sorry, i'l shut up, i promise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home