A compendium of craft masquerading as art, art masquerading as craft, and craft extending its middle finger.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Woodworking


Bob's Bed
Originally uploaded by Extreme Craft.
I've been meaning to post this picture for a long time now. Witness the amazing bed of my good friend and D.I.Y. God Bob McKemie. Bob made this bed with his own two hands...along with the house he was living in at the time. When he's not busy being the Gaudi of bed design, you can usually find him building his own Paintball tanks (or defeating paintball insurgencies with said tanks as a part of his team, the Blackhearts).

4 Comments:

At 4/26/2006 07:24:00 PM, Blogger cdacuds said...

That is one of the most beautiful bed frames I've seen. Wow!

 
At 4/26/2006 08:22:00 PM, Anonymous Maude said...

This is wonderful! Do you have any more photos? It would be great to look at the detail and see how he built it.

 
At 4/27/2006 10:30:00 AM, Blogger Garth Johnson said...

Let me see if Bob can get me some more photos...it's truly a stunning thing up close. He laminated layers of wood together, and then carved it organically into the shape you see. He's one amazing dude.

 
At 9/15/2016 12:36:00 PM, Blogger Armando Iswahyudi said...

Hi there,I enjoy reading through your article post, I wanted to write a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation.
All the best for all your blogging efforts.

furniture jepara
mebel jepara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home