A compendium of craft masquerading as art, art masquerading as craft, and craft extending its middle finger.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

S344/444 Has a Posse


Damn! Does everybody have a MySpace page? Even my MySpace page has a MySpace page by now. I've accepted MySpace and Friendster invitations from ceramic sculptures, craft mafias, booze-fueled talk shows, and some of the craftiest humans on the planet. I've never had an invitation from a college class....UNTIL NOW! I just accepted an invitation from S344/444, a silkscreening class in Bloomington Indiana. If you get a chance, drop by, and grade their shiznat. College Professors...don't be outdone! Set up a MySpace page for that underwater basket weaving class today.... and don't forget to invite me to the party.

LINK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home