A compendium of craft masquerading as art, art masquerading as craft, and craft extending its middle finger.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Extreme New Year


Happy New Year, Extreme Craft! I'm sorry for being remiss about posting during the holidays--I was trekking through the backroads of Texas and overdosing on College football and eggnog. I'm better now! Tanned, rested, and ready for the second year of Extreme Craft. Looking back, it's been an amazing year of discovery. I'm forever in debt to all y'all who kept grabbing me by the scruff of the neck, and forcing my nose into the sweet-smelling steaming piles-o-Extreme Craft out there. I'm sure lots of you who were good during the year got a lot of crafty presents during the holidays. To kick things off in style, here's Jeska's lovely Space Invader Bag. It's based on a Stitch'n'bitch bag, with a chart design from her crafty boyfriend.

LINK

2 Comments:

At 1/08/2006 09:24:00 PM, Blogger boyswillbe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1/16/2006 05:33:00 PM, Blogger Gina said...

I love it! Wouldn't it be swell to have the pattern!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home