A compendium of craft masquerading as art, art masquerading as craft, and craft extending its middle finger.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Geekwarmer!


Man, it's cold in Atlanta right now. It's not Minnesota, cold, but it's been fffreeeezing! I lost my last scarf (sad story) a year or so ago, and I've been going scarfless. This morning, I decided to remedy that by purchasing an item that is both fashion forward and as geeky as it gets. Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you to Matt Gilbert's SCROLLBAR SCARF! The scarves feature a repositionable scrollbar, three different colors, and is available through fitforuse.com. This would make a wicked combination with your SAD MAC sweater. Order yours today! We could form a gang from the movie The Warriors...a geek gang! At least I'm sure that we could beat up the mime gang. Come out and Play-ay!

LINK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home