A compendium of craft masquerading as art, art masquerading as craft, and craft extending its middle finger.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

A Dishy Proposal


My marriage proposal picture from earlier this week prompted an outpouring of other crafty wedding proposals. Chief among them is my friend Ian, who handcrafted these four bowls then invited a couple of friends over to have a meal with him and his beau, Kari. When the two couples joined the clean plate club, (what were you serving, Ian? It looks like some very romantic granola!) there was the proposal. Any other crafty proposals? Feel free to email them to me!

LINK

1 Comments:

At 1/08/2006 09:33:00 PM, Blogger eLsiLrAC said...

Did you see my comment about my engagement in the email message entitled Amour?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home