A compendium of craft masquerading as art, art masquerading as craft, and craft extending its middle finger.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Costumes that Suck!


The other day, I purchased a Burberry Plaid skin for my iPod from DecalGirl.com. Bling Bling! Instant Gangsta Cred for me. People have been "skinning" their applications video games and applications for quite a while now, but now, technology makes it possible to get a cosy or decal for almost anything. Enter MyRoomBud.com, makers of "costumes" for your Roomba Vacuum cleaner. Imagine the ooohs and ahs that you'll get with a cute little zebra, tiger, leopard or cow trundles by, sucking the dust off your floor. Better yet, teach fido to groom the floor, and cut out the middleman!

LINK via MAKE

1 Comments:

At 10/02/2009 05:01:00 PM, Blogger a said...

I have had some skins from decal girl in the past. I just got a new Dell mini 10 and got a skin from VideoGame Skins

 

Post a Comment

<< Home