Trading Spouses Bobblehead
By and large, I'm not much of a fan of reality television. I think that Trading Spouses is a particularly low, mean-spirited program that does a good job of making fun of soulless suburbanites and small-town folk through selective editing. Being mean-spirited myself, I'm totally hooked by the show. I joined the rest of the country in watching Marguerite Perrin, the self described "God-Warrior" have a meltdown on National television. My own mother wouldn't allow me to have a rubber snake when I was growing up because she thought it was a symbol of the devil (I had to sit out when they were making "God's Eyes" in Vacation Bible School), so she was a little bit sympathetic me. Now, a crafty real estate agent from Florida has put together a one-off Perrin bobblehead made of polymer clay. It actually has a button that you can press that plays some of her pearls of wisdom:
- I don't want someone with tainted... anything in beliefs, doing anything with my family!
- Their entire house is darksided too!
- Everything's un-Godly!
- Gargoyles!... Psychics!
- Get the hell out of my house- in Jesus' name I pray!
- GET OUT!
- I give it up to God I'm a GOD WARRIOR!
- She's not a CHRISTIAN!
- She was tampering in darksided stuff!
- This is tainted- I don't want it. Whatever it is, it's tainted!
- I want nothing. I want my God and I want my family
- I want NO Money!
LINK via Shorty PJ's