A compendium of craft masquerading as art, art masquerading as craft, and craft extending its middle finger.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Deere John


Nobody does Halloween like Midwesterners. You have the entire year of scheming in your grain silo about what you're going to wear. Then, when Halloween rolls around, it's harvest time, and celebration is in order. My friend Eric's sister made this amazing John Deere Combine costume for his nephew. Note the attention to detail! I'll bet money that the head in front actually rotates. If Bobby Brown's special techniques for removing impacted fecal matter from his wife's wazoo constitute "Black Love", then this is the epitome of 'Husker Love.

LINK

1 Comments:

At 11/08/2005 01:54:00 AM, Anonymous miranda said...

Sweet fancy moses. My father-in-law is not allowed to see that ever, or one day, when I have kids, he will be pestering me to make one for said child. He has a shrine to John Deere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home