A compendium of craft masquerading as art, art masquerading as craft, and craft extending its middle finger.

Monday, October 31, 2005

PUNKins


Happy Halloween, Extreme Craft! I've missed you all soooooo much. First, I was in Vancouver for work, then I had an emergency family thingy in Nebraska, but here I am again, safe and sound in the Craft-o-drome. To honor my return, here's a classic website to keep you company today. For those of you who haven't seen it, Extreme Pumpkins.com is a fine resource for violent pumpkin carving. One year, I tried out the ol' "Carrie Pumpkin" with a tiara and fountain of blood. Needless to say, I got some love from the neighborhood for that one. Other favorites include vomiting pumpkins, gunshot wound pumpkins, and a pumpkin drowned in a bag of water. If you need some last minute pumpkin carving inspirado, you could do worse than Extreme Pumpkins.

LINK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home