A compendium of craft masquerading as art, art masquerading as craft, and craft extending its middle finger.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

SuperMario Craft Alert


I was never really a big fan of video games. For one, I didn't have the manual dexterity for them. Secondly, my family (gasp!) didn't own a video game console. I eventually got a Commodore 64 Computer, and could play things like fake pac-man, but I usually buried my nose in a book instead. I still have a keen appreciation of the video game crafts, though, and I have enjoyed the recent explosion in Nintendo music. Here's a great website devoted to D.I.Y. Powerup Blocks and other SuperMario treats. Decorate your town with them, and use them up when you need a little power boost. It's called karma--you should look into it!

LINK via Aeropause

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home