A compendium of craft masquerading as art, art masquerading as craft, and craft extending its middle finger.

Monday, July 18, 2005

John Barleycorn Must D.I.Y.


As much as I want it to, I'm starting to come to grips with the fact that Atlanta is just not a part of the South. I get to travel outside the perimeter (OTP, for those of you not in the know) enough to remind me that the South is just a few kudzu-covered miles away...probably starting with Stone Mountain. In celebration of our rapidly-chiling moral climate, Extreme Craft is proud to bring you this D.I.Y. guide to....MOONSHINE! If you can scrounge up some copper piping, you could be the life of your next party (a goodbye eyesight party, I'm guessing). Here's the essential moonshine recipe:

75 lb. plain white corn meal
300 lb. sugar
1 lb. yeast
Optional flavoring
300 gallons of water

LINK via MAKE

1 Comments:

At 11/29/2005 09:02:00 PM, Blogger CWC said...

I just have to say that I really enjoyed this post, and its brilliant headline in particular. Bravo!

I have my own blog on crafting-and-other-random-stuff too; hope you'll drop by sometime.

Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home