A compendium of craft masquerading as art, art masquerading as craft, and craft extending its middle finger.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Invasion of the Pod People


Public radio in Atlanta doesn't just suck...in the word of Jon Stewart, it suuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUCKS. I won't go into particulars, but it is basically the only outlet for Classical Music in town, so the Classical music programming rules the afternoons. No Talk of the Nation, no Studio 360, none of the goodness that sustains bleeding heart liberal artists the whole country over. Enter podcasting, the balm that makes our NPR boo-boo feel better. I can now load up my little iPod with dozens of programs that I love, and I can be the deejay and play them when I want. Enter Sister DG's CRAFTYPOD. In the newest installment, she interviews bead artist Teresa Sullivan about crafting, inspiration, technique, and subversion. Download the newest installment or subscribe today!

LINK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home