A compendium of craft masquerading as art, art masquerading as craft, and craft extending its middle finger.

Friday, May 06, 2005

Dank Swag!


If you asked me what my favorite human trait was, you would guess that I would say "kindness", or "altruism....something that makes the world a better place. In my opinion, no human trait has done more for the world than geekiness. God bless the geek impulses that cause young men and women to turn out Bill Gates pinatas...or this new find. This fellow (from Atlanta even!) had his mother-in-law make a quilt out of his collection of freebie tech shirts. I can envision him 30 years down the road, with a grandbaby on each knee, telling tall tales about this or that developer conference, and the caveman days of the internets.
LINK via BOINGBOING

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home