A compendium of craft masquerading as art, art masquerading as craft, and craft extending its middle finger.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

BLING IT ON!


I get a little bit sad now and then when I hear somebody say that they feel like they belong in a different era...that they just weren't made for these times. Truth is, I always feel a little bit of pity for them, because I know that I was made EXACTLY for these times. When I'm perusing the internets, I am often reminded why I belong in the year 2005, and this morning, I ran across the most recent and potent example. www.blingitontv.com just makes me happy to be alive. I used to spend hours and hours breathing toxic fumes while gluing hundreds of rhinestones to my iPod, but now, "Bling it On" makes it a snap! Just peel off the adhesive backing, and make your iPod or cell phone into an objet d'art.

LINK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home